Shipyard accelerates the way software teams build and deliver products by automating the lifecycle of full-stack ephemeral environments for on every pull request. Rather than reviewing and testing features on shared, unreliable environments, software teams can collaborate centrally and securely in short-lived Shipyard environments with all the data and services their application uses in production enabling faster, more reliable releases.
We’re venture-backed and based in NYC, but we’re fully remote.
What you’ll do:
- Work with designers, frontend developers and infrastructure engineers on client-facing features from prototype to production
- Build public and internal APIs
- Optimize code for performance, stability and security
- Write tests to verify code correctness
You should have:
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Solid proficiency with Python or other backend language
- Experience with command line (e.g. bash, sh)
- Excellent technical communication skills
Other things we’re looking for:
- Experience with any of the following: Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, AWS, GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- OSS contributor
- SQL skills
- Competitive salary ($90k - $130k)
- Stock options
- Premium healthcare (PPO/EPO) (including dental + vision)
All employees must be able to show authorization to work in the US.
If this sounds like you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé and GitHub username!